Silt Fence Material, Woven PP, 70 Gram, SZ. 3’x1500’
|Availability:||Contact us for delivery timeframe|
|Delivery time:||2-5 business days|
Please fill out the quote request form below for shipping
Silt fence is a geotextile fabric stretched between wooden or metal stakes which provides a sediment barrier to keep polluted waters from eroding away from construction and landscaping sites. Silt fence captures sediment primarily through ponding of water and settling. Silt fence helps to protect streams, rivers, lakes and other aquatic resources as well as terrestrial resources from contamination by silt, sediment and construction debris. Our silt fence is UV stabilized for longer life and can be quickly installed on almost any terrain.
Buying affordable and quality silt fence master rolls will save time and money for large installation projects, whether utilizing a silt fence machine or assembling silt fence in the field. Our 70 gram silt fence fabric master roll, which is 3' wide by 1500' long, is a great choice for construction projects requiring a large sediment control barrier.
At Silt Management Supplies we offer silt fence to meet any commercial, residential or site specific specification. We offer wire backed silt fence, preassembled wood-staked silt fence or you can purchase silt fence fabric rolls only. Available in a variety of styles and gram weights, you are sure to find the type of silt fence that is best suited for your individual project requirements.
- Prevents soil loss at work sites and during landscaping
- Allows fluids to pass through while trapping soil particles
- Environmentally friendly as it prevents silt runoffs into bodies of water
- Rugged material resists tearing and strength loss from extended use in sunlight
- Easy to install and extremely versatile
- Made from black, UV resistant polypropylene
- Item # 40293609
- Master Roll Size: 3' x 1500'
- Area of coverage: 500 square yards
- Stakes are sold separately