Mirafi Woven Geosynthetic RS-280i Material, SZ. 15' x 300' (500 SY)
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
Item # 74709782
TenCate Mirafi RS-280i
TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series Woven Geosynthetics are used for varying application needs including base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization for road, runway and railway construction; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
- Modulus: Separation. Confinement. Water flow. Orange product identification. Superior integration.
- Reinforcement Strength: Higher tensile modulus properties than the leading stabilization products.
- Separation and Filtration: Unique double layer construction provides a wide range of pore sizes for an excellent separation factor, superior filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Soil and Base Course Interaction: Excellent soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
- Durability: Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
- Roll Sizes: Mirafi ® RSi-Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
- Seams: Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
Mirafi-FW Series - Woven Geotextile Flyer
0 stars based on 0 reviews