TenCate Mirafi H2Ri, Woven Geosynthetic Material, SZ. 15' x 300'
|Availability:||Contact us for delivery timeframe|
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri is a patented geosynthetic, woven with a special blue water-wicking material, offering the ultimate roadway sub grade stability solution designed to be integrated in extreme subsoil environments where water control is critical to road strength and durability. TenCate Mirafi H2Ri’s unique blue material wicks water away from subsoil areas, improving road durability.
TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri is a revolutionary continuous moisture management system for base course reinforcement and sub grade stabilization of transportation, site development, and energy infrastructure projects such as roads, railway construction, airports, embankment stabilization on soft foundations, reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures, linear support and reinforcement over other environmental market applications. When superior performance, flexibility and versatility are necessary, Mirafi® H2Ri makes the difference for varying application needs including:
• Transporting water against gravity, reducing water accumulation due to ponding
• Increased roadway life expectancy in flexible pavements via mechanical and hydraulic stabilization
• Removing excess moisture from base/sub grade & sub grade soils
• Mitigation of frost heave and frost boils
• Mitigation of lateral edge cracking in expansive clays
• Additional working surfaces include: unpaved roads, flexible pavements, working platforms, airport runways, taxiways and railways