Mirafi S1200 Geotextile Fabric, SZ. 15' x 300'
|Availability:||Usually ships within 2 to 5 business days|
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
Please call 281-717-8921 for pricing
Mirafi®S1200is a needle-punched nonwoven geotextile composed of polypropylene fibers, which are formed into a stable network such that the fibers retain their relative position. Mirafi® S1200is inert to biological degradation and resists naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids.
TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles function for:
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® S-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles make:
- Protects the geomembrane from puncture
- Facilitates the drainage of leachate and gases
- Inert to biological degradation
- Resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids
- Composed of polypropylene fibers formed into a stable network to retain their relative position
- Liner Protection
- Landfill Drainage and Filtration