Black Poly Sheeting 10 mil, SZ. 20' x 100'
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
|Delivery time:||1 - 3 business days|
Request a shipping quote
Polyethylene black sheeting is used for many different construction projects. Tough plastic for construction and agriculture applications. Sun-resistant black outperforms clear in outdoor applications.
- Acts as a barrier to moisture, dust and dirt
- Made for tough Construction and Agriculture Applications
- Excellent for construction and meets most building code specifications
- Use as protective barrier for concrete or place between drywall and insulation
- Use under wood floors
- Commonly used as a vapor barrier
- Great for mold remediation
- Use for renovation, repair and painting projects
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers, crawl space encapsulation
- Tough plastic for construction and agriculture applications and weed control
- Use as a cover for materials
- Great for outdoor applications due to it's high sun resistance
- Item # 40994268
- Length: 100 ft.
- Width: 20 ft.
- Thickness: 10 mil.
- Weight: 95 lb.