TerraGrid Biaxial Geogrid RX1200, SZ. 12.9 'x 246'
|Availability:||Ships same day or next day|
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
RX1200, Biaxial geogrids are made from prime grades of PP and optimum addition of carbon black masterbatch. RX1200 uses the process of extrusion to create high quality sheet, then it is accurately punched and stretched in two directions under strictly controlled conditions. It resists UV deterioration, rotting and biological degradation and is inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals.
- RX1200 is used for mechanical ground stabilization including roads, reinforced foundations and working platforms.
- Reduces aggregate thickness requirements
- Reduces base excavation requirements
- Increases structural longevity of pavement
- Inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals
- Item # 52331667
- Size: 12.9 x 246 Feet (353.3 square yards/roll)