TY 2 BXGRID 12 Biaxial Geogrid, SZ. SZ. 13.12' x 164'
|Availability:||Usually ships within 2 to 5 business days|
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
Please call 281-717-8921 for pricing
Please fill out the quote request form below for shipping
BXGRID Biaxial Geogrids are punched and drawn from high grade polypropylene for high flexural rigidity and high tensile strength at ribs and junctions. Used in road reinforcement, BXGRID Geogrids increase the life of the surface and reduce maintenance costs. We supply both Type 1 BXGRID 11 Biaxial Geogrid and Type 2 BXGRID 12 Biaxial Geogrid.
BXGRID 11 & BXGRID 12 Geogrids are an affordable alternative and functionally equivalent to the SYNTEC SBX11 & SBX12 and Tensar BX1100 & BX1200.
When faced with soft soils and weed control problems, our BXGRID geogrids offer superior solutions to deep undercutting or chemical stabilization to greatly reduce the overall cost of construction.
Compared to deep undercuts, BXGRID Geogrids:
- Reduce fill or aggregate thickness
- Reduced hauling, equipment hours & emissions
- Reduce construction time
Compared to chemicals stabilization, BXGRID Geogrids:
- Require no specialized equipment or crews
- Are not sensitive to weather conditions or soil chemistry
- Require no cure time and provides permanent stabilization
When constructing roadways over a relatively firm sub-grade BXGRID biaxial geogrids provide a predictable and reliable level of performance to enhance pavement life; and or reduce required aggregate and or pavement thickness. The high tensile strength and junction efficiency of BXGRID biaxial geogrids confine and restrain aggregate from lateral movement. This distributes the applied load over the sub-grade to a larger area resulting in a thinner pavement cross section, a longer service life or a combination of both.
When used to reinforce base course materials, BXGRID BIAXIAL Geogrids:
- Reduce cost by:
- Extend pavement service life:
Some Common Applications:
- Paved highways and secondary roads
- Parking areas for commercial and industrial facilities
- Airport runways and taxiways
- Truck freight distribution centers and terminals
- Heavily loaded equipment yards at port, rail, intermodal, and industrial facilities
- Haul road
Manufactured by L&M Supply Co. Inc.
Biaxial Geogrid BXGRID12 Type 2_Product Specifications