Winfab WF315T Typical Woven Polypropylene Geotextile, SZ. 15' x 300' (500 S.Y.)
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
Item # 73350386
To order this product, please complete a quote request form below.
Winfab 315W is a woven geotextile composed of polypropylene yarns formed into a very dimensionally stable network, which allows the fibres to maintain their relative position. 315 PSI Tensile with 15% elongation. 40 US Standard Sieve, 4 GPM/ft2 water flow rate. WINFAB 315W resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting and biological degradation and is inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals.
Winfab 315W provides superior performance in applications of soil stabilization and separation for DOT and civil works projects. Made in the USA and available by special request only.
- Very High strength and puncture resistance.
- Excellent Soil stabilization.
- Tensile: 315 lbs
- CBR Puncture Resistance: 900 lbs
- Trapezoidal Tear: 113 x 113 lbs
- Opening Size: 40 US Standard Sieve
- Water Flow Rate: 4 GPM/SqFt
AVAILABLE SIZE & OPTIONS:
- 15 x 300 feet; 17.5 x 258 feet (500 sq yards each)
- Tensile Strength: 315 lbs.
- Puncture Resistance: 900 lbs.