Carlisle MiraDRAIN 9000, SZ. 4' x 50'
|Delivery time:||Please contact us for delivery timeframe|
Please complete the “Request a Quote” form below to obtain freight/shipping charges. Orders placed online for this product will not be processed until a quote is obtained beforehand.
Item # 73755620
MiraDRAIN 9000 is a high-performance, high-strength drainage composite consisting of a three-dimensional, high-impact polypropylene core and a woven filter fabric. The filter fabric is bonded to the individual dimples of the molded polypropylene core to minimize fabric intrusion into the flow channels caused by overburden pressure. The fabric serves as a filter medium to prevent the passage of particles into the core, while allowing surface moisture to pass freely. MiraDRAIN 9000's woven, monofilament fabric withstands high abrasion from applied overburden and prevents intrusion into the drainage core due to its low elongation characteristics. The woven fabric is better suited to receive a directly poured concrete topping than non-woven geo-textile fabrics.
MiraDRAIN 9000 is designed for use in horizontal plaza, roof deck and between-slab drainage applications where single-sided subsurface drainage is required. MiraDRAIN 9000 also serves as a protection course when used in conjunction with waterproofing membranes.
MiraDRAIN prefabricated drainage panels may be installed in a variety of construction applications. They may be installed in split slabs, plaza decks and planter applications. MiraDRAIN can be cut with a utility knife or scissors. Concrete may be placed directly onto either side of the panels. The panels can terminate at the top of the footing and are flexible enough to form right angles to cover the top of the footing. MiraDRAIN 9000 eliminates the need for a protection course over waterproofing systems. Native soils can be used over MiraDRAIN.
MiraDRAIN should be attached with CAV-GRIP, Contact Adhesive or SecurTAPE™. Apply CAV-GRIP or Contact Adhesive over entire surface of waterproofing membrane and back side of MiraDRAIN and mate the two surfaces together.
- Consistent and proven long-term performance due to a multi-directional core configuration providing a uniform flow path for water to escape
- High-flow drainage capacity ensuring effective drainage for virtually any horizontal application
- No-clogging drainage performance
- High-compressive-strength system withstands overburden stresses
- Enhances waterproofing system by channeling water away and providing a secondary water retention layer
- Cost-saving, lightweight, easy-to-install panels eliminate the need for bringing aggregate to the construction site
|Dimensions:||132.08 × 40.64 × 40.64 cm|